Saambar is a vegetable curry which is very popular in the southern Regions of India
particularly in Tamil nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, and Andhra Pradesh. Each state in South India Prepares it with a typical variation, adapted to its taste and environment. The slight variation in the method of cooking them brings in the distinction in their texture and flavor. The cooked sambar is tempered with a Garnish, which is an oil fried spice mixture containing items such as, mustard, udid dal, dried red chillies and curry leaves. Most sambar contain the common elements like toordal, vegetables, tamarind, sambar powder and an oil fried spice seed seasoning.
- Cook toordal and keep aside. Cook vegetables such as pumpkin, brinjal, beans, potato, tomatoes, carrot and onion
- Add salt and tamarind as per Required Now
- Add boiled toordal to the vegetables and allow it to boil together
- Now you can add desired quantity of ‘GRAHINI SAMBAR POWDER’ and continue boiling.
- Temper with mustard seeds and curry leaves fried in oil. Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Can be served along with rice or varieties of South Indian Dishes.
Aduge Krishna Bhat - Saambar Powder- 100 GMS
- Brands Home Made
- Product Code: AKBSP0001
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Samber Powder